Sunday, November 20, 2005

The first posting

Tataaa... one more blog in the world.

In a way I had a blog for a number of years already, because I kept notes about my training progress in triathlon on my web site. But that was done by hand and very sporadically. Somebody else had to point out to me that this really was a blog.

This blog will be focusing on my progress in art. I plan to keep notes about interesting exhibits or events I went to, but most importantly I want to write about new art I am creating myself. I recently re-designed my art web site and the new design is meant to showcase a collection of particularly interesting work, and work that sort of fits together. Unfortunately that also means that I cannot show interesting little experiments on that site - it just wouldn't fit there. On my old site I had a large collection of "stuff" and I could tell friends to just look at the last page on my art site. With this blog I can do that again and I hope I'll actually post more often and include hopefully interesting notes.

My art web site is here.

Also there is now a cafepress store. It has a couple of my art pieces as Tshirts and cards, but there is also a lot of other stuff, some fun designs for Tshirts that I think will make you laught (or at least smile). Let me know what you think about them!

That's it for tonight. On the next post I'll probably talk about art...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home