Friday, December 30, 2005

Bookmark exchange


I just finished two little prints for a print exchange for bookmarks. The only thing given is the format: 5cm x 20cm. You send 11 prints there and you get 10 different ones back picked randomly from the other submissions. I love participating in exchanges - you see so much cool work form other people that way and you actually build up quite a collection of really nice prints! It's a lot of work, though. Typically you submit just one piece, but some exchanges (like this one) allow submission of more than one piece, so I sent them two. All submissions will eventually show up on their web site (where you can see the submissions for previous years as well). I'm totally curious what I'll get back already :)

Here is the web site for the exchange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home