Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Grid update

A while back (at the beginning of my stint at SJSU) we did these interesting grid exercises in the painting class and I posted several times about these exercises. A while later I made one more of these grid pieces, but I never had the chance to post about it (partly because this piece has a ton of paint on it and it took a while till it was dry enough to handle it for photographing). And this photo doesn't really do it justice. I need to pull out my photo lights and do a proper photo session with this one, when I have time (yeah, like that's going to happen any time soon...). The format of this piece is 40" x 30".

The earlier grid postings were on:
January 30
February 1
February 6
February 10.

For some reason it's impossible to get direct links to some of these posts out of blogger. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home