Monday, April 30, 2007

4 color lithography - done!

Puh - finally it's done. Last week I spent 3 long afternoons/evenings to finish the 4 color lithography I mentioned in the last post. And I'm delighted to say that I messed up only one print, so I have an edition of 9 and 3 progressive proofs. And I have one more weird war-story to tell about print making (because the one print that got messed up did so because of a moth interfering with the print. On the first roll I managed to avoid it, but it circled back to dive-bomb the ink roller and on the reverse inking rolls it hit the roller and messed up the print *sigh*)

As I'm sitting at the CHI 2007 conference most of this week, I don't think I'll be able to post the final result till the weekend. So stay tuned for my next update. And then I have 2 more 2-color prints ready to be printed in my locker so you'll see more lithography before this term ends (in mid May).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home