Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Monotypes from the Spring

Hi everybody. Finally a bit of a new posting again. As I hinted at I had some health issues since the beginning of the year and I have barely done any art. But I had at least a few monotypes I created in February I had never a chance to show on the blog. Finally managed to photograph these and post a selection. The main issue is that I cannot type well so posting is time consuming. But I am getting better.

The series I am showing here are all monotypes I did February 08 - essentially before suddenly had to have surgery. So there is a serious break in my artwork in middle of February. Then there is three more from a week later after the first surgery (see next posting) and then there is a long break.

Sorry these are not in order. Blogger again. I start to really dislike this software... I'll have to break this post up into several...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home