Friday, January 27, 2006

Planet

I must say that the month of January was not a very prolific one, art-wise. I had to go back to my full time work schedule for this month, which eliminated one day a week that is normally dedicated to art work. In addition a Letterpress class I'm taking at Foothill College also keeps me very busy. Well, starting next week I will have my regular art days again and then I hope I'll be able to post new stuff more regularly.

In the meantime, here is a piece I finished actually a few weeks ago already. The more I look at it, the more it reminds me of a planet (in the background) so maybe that will eventually become the title. Any other suggestions, anybody? This piece is again done on burlap with my hand-ground oil paints. I realize I never posted the format for the pieces on this blog, so here it is: 20"x24".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home