Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Return of the Jumping Peanut

It has been way too long, but finally the wait is over *drum roll*. I just updated the store page on my web site. The "Jumping Peanut" web store contains a couple of items based on a selection from my artwork. The selection is small because the peanut is just a regular cafepress store. This means that you can have only one each type of products in the store (one mug, on large mug, on white organic cotton tshirt, etc). Should there be significant demand and items sell well I might upgrade the store to a premium store again and that restriction will fall away. But as the premium stores cost money this makes sense only when I sell at least 5-6 items a week.

Here is direct link to the Jumping Peanut Web store but you can also get there from the store page on my art site.

I hope you'll like it. If there are specific pieces you'd like to see in the store, please leave a note on the blog!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home