Friday, September 29, 2006

And the show is on!

Here is a little update on "Recent Paintings on Burlap II". The show is hanging since today in the morning and it looks really nice in the cafe. I was a bit worried at first because the cafe has yellowish walls and I was not sure how the subtle earth tones would work on that. But once the pieces were hanging I noticed it works perfectly, so I'm happy. Below are a couple of photos as proof and as an appetizer - I hope it will make you go there and see for yourself.

As a reminder: We do have a "meet the artist reception" this coming Tuesday, from 5:30 - 7pm at the cafe. We'll have coffee and little treats, so if the art won't make you show up, maybe the food will - he he he. If you plan to come, please let me know by email or just comment here, just so I get a better idea how many people we can expect (roughly).

I hope you'll make it. Till Tuesday! More info in the previous blog post...





1 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

the exhibited paintings look extremely good, and i am almost sure people wont be able to resist buying some!
they look especially well beside each other.
thumbs up! :-)
karin

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home