Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Glass Pumpkins in Palo Alto

Together with my friend Ben I am participating at the Palo Alto Glass Pumpkin Patch this week as "A+B Pumpkins". The glass pumpkin patch essentially is a show of literally thousands of mouth blown glass pumpkins and we are contributing a few of them as well. The show started today (Tuesday) and goes all week. On Saturday and Sunday (October 6+7) the pumpkins get sold.

As far as I know the "Great Glass Pumpkin Patch" in Palo Alto is actually the largest of its kind in North California, so it's definitely worth checking out. Admission is free!

More information can be found on the BAGI Web site: http://www.bagi.org/

Exhibit Dates & Times
Tues. - Thurs. October 2-4, 2007 10:00am - 9:00pm
Fri. October 5, 2007 10:00am - 5:00pm

Sale Dates & Times
Sat. - Sun. October 6 - 7, 2007 10:00am - 5:00pm

Location: Palo Alto Art Center, 1313 Newell Rd., Palo Alto, CA 94303


ALSO: I'd like to announce that I am having a show of prints at the Los Gatos Coffee Roasting Company starting later this week (Thursday?). I will make a separate posting for that, but here is the information for now. I am planning an informal "reception" for the show on Friday, October 19th in the evening at the LG Coffee Roasting Company.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home