Friday, June 29, 2007

iPhone - the wait is over!

Finally we can all run and get an iPhone - Thank God!

Don't we all thing that Apple overdid it a bit with their legendary secrecy this time? Apparently even Apple's closest partners - the ones who are actually designing and manufacturing accessories for the iPhone - couldn't get one to make sure their stuff actually fits properly around an iPhone. Which is just silly. You can read more about this in this cnn article.

Well, this definely required poking fun at, so I designed a little something for cafepress. Check it out in my new iPhone Accessories Cafepress store. I hope you'll like it! :)

PS: Can you believe that? Cafepress deleted my store within hours of me posting it with a braindead excuse that I was supposedly advertising other services (meaning: I had my email signature in a message on a board, and that signature happens to contain my web site address on it) Which is ridiculous. I really loved CafePress over the years but they are becoming just too stupid and stuck up to me much use. I used to recommend them for all kinds of Tshirt design needs, but I will stop recommending them and I will probably move all of my cafepress stores away from there too. They don't need my business in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home