Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm in love!!

Amazing, I have good news again! I was very lucky and found a very good deal on a brand new Ettan Etching press that was was sitting in somebody's home for 4 years, and never even got taken out of the original shipping box.

The press is a real beauty!! Look at that shining black surface, the smooth roller, the perfect alignment of the press bed, the... Well, I guess I must be in love :) I haven't felt like that since I bought my Aegis Trident Triathlon bike oh soo many years ago... *blush*

It's a mid-side press, just the right size for my purposes. Larger than my small press that I bought on eBay a few years ago, but it still fits on my table. And it's not so heavy that I need a concrete floor under it (I can actually lift it). As I don't have space for 2 presses I will be looking for a new home for the small one very soon, so in case you are interested, get in touch.

The series of photos show how the press arrived at my place and the various stages of set up till it was throning on my table, fully cleaned up. I can't wait to use it!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home