Saturday, November 18, 2006

A gaggle of web sites?

Most visitors to my art web site have probably had a look at the "store" page, which links to a cafepress page with a few shirts and cards with some of my paintings on them. But wait, there is more! I actually have a whole list of cafepress stores with various items on them. I didn't link to them from my art site because - well - some of them are maybe a bit too off-color humor for some tastes? But then, how would I know for sure if I didn't just let the cat out of the sack? So... here is the complete list of stores I have right now with all the various kinds of humor that are available there right now. Enjoy!




The Jumping Peanut - The regular Jumping Peanut store with a couple of Tshirts, mugs and cards

The Jumping Peanut too - Tshirts with slightly (?) off-color humor. A subset of another earlier store I used to have.

TPC 3.1 Topology - can you believe it? A whole store full of just the topology viewer painting!

Blubber - A celebration of hilights of meaningless corporate blubber I discovered in just one (!) exec presentation!

Big Car vs. Small Car - a bumper sticker I made ages ago when I still owned a Geo Metro. Now as up to date as then!








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home